We can service your Mercedes-Benz, regardless of age, using the same level of technical information as that used in a main Mercedes -Benz dealership workshop and all the while maintaining any Mercedes-Benz warranty that your car may have and keeping your Digital Service History (DSB) up to date.
This is because we are registered on XENTRY (Aftersales Online System) which is Mercedes-Benz official system for all things Mercedes Service.
We can access and use information such as Digital Service History, Technical Campaign Information, Software Updates and Module and Control Unit Programming in the very same way as a Mercedes authorised workshop can.
We can even advise if your vehicle has any manufacturer recalls outstanding. So when we service your Mercedes-Benz we strictly follow the relevant Mercedes service and operations schedule information at all times.
See below a link to where we explain how servicing your Mercedes with us keeps your Mercedes Manufacturer Warranty valid.
Bought your Mercedes in the UK? We can access all of its previous Mercedes dealer service history and update it for the work we carry out!
All work can be pre-estimated and quoted for in advance and we can communicate with you by email exclusively, including invoice issue, if you are on the move or unable to talk by telephone.
WE ARE ONE OF VERY FEW INDEPENDENT MERCEDES-BENZ SERVICE CENTRES THAT CAN UPDATE YOUR OFFICIAL MERCEDES-BENZ DIGITAL SERVICE BOOK (DSB)
- Mercedes Oil Service ‘A’
- Mercedes Full Service ‘B’
- Routine and Scheduled Servicing
- Mercedes Scheduled Gearbox Oil Service (due every two years on a Mercedes with Automatic Transmission)
- Mercedes Scheduled Brake Fluid Renewal (due every two years on all Mercedes passenger cars)
- Diagnostics and Software Updates
- General Engine Repairs
- Timing Belt and Chain Replacements
- Mercedes Brake Service
- Turbo Replacements
- Air Conditioning System Service & Repair (including r1234yf gassed systems on newer cars)
- Gearbox Repairs (Manual and Automatic)
- Clutch and Flywheel Replacements
- Cooling System Repairs
- Mercedes Air Suspension Repairs including Suspension Air Bags, Air Struts & Air Suspension Compressors
- Mechanical Suspension Repairs
- Braking System Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Insurance and Non-Insurance Body Repairs
- All Models catered for A Class, B Class, C Class, E Class, S Class, CLS, CLA, GLA, GLB, GLC, GLE, SL, SLC, SLK, CL, AMG, G Wagon, ML, GL, GLS, AMG GT, AMG GT-S and any other new or older Mercedes
- Updating of your official Mercedes-Benz Digital Service Book (DSB)
When it comes to parts we use, we use both Mercedes-Benz supplied parts and also OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts. Due to the high volume of Mercedes vehicles that we both sell and service we hold an impressive array of Mercedes genuine and OEM parts in stock ready to fit to your vehicle.
Mercedes doesn’t produce high-quality performance vehicles out of thin air. It relies on an extensive and impressive supplier network to provide the inputs for final assembly. These include ThyssenKrupp (shock absorbers and suspension components), Brembo (brakes), LuK & Sachs (clutch & flywheel), Johnson Electric (Heating & Ventilation), Bosch (starter motors), Lemforder (steering and suspension parts, engine mounts), Continental (drive belts), ZF Systems (electronic power steering systems, gearbox components), Bilstein (shock absorbers and suspension components), Valeo (parking sensors & cameras), Filtran (automatic transmission filter systems) and many many more.
The reason we list these is that these parts manufacturers, and many more, also sell parts they manufacture for Mercedes vehicles directly into the after-sales market. We source these parts from the wholesale market and in most instances at substantially reduced prices to those of Mercedes-Benz main dealers.
Because we are independent, we can often give our customers a choice of part brands allowing our customers to make informed and sensible decisions based on their individual requirements and needs while saving money!
We also have live, online access to Mercedes-Benz EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) systems allowing us to identify parts and part numbers in the very same manner as a main Mercedes-Benz dealer. This allows us to repair your vehicle with full viability and information on the correct parts and fitments.