We can service your PORSCHE, regardless of model or age, using the same level of technical information as that used in a Porsche dealership workshop. And all the while maintaining your Porsche new car warranty if applicable.
That is is because we are registered on PIWIS – Porsche Integrated Workshop Information System, which is the official factory system for all things PORSCHE Service. We can access and use information such as Digital Service History, Technical Campaign Information, Software Updates and Module and Control Unit Programming in the very same way as a PORSCHE authorised workshop can.
We can even advise if your vehicle has any manufacturer recalls outstanding. So when we service your Porsche we strictly follow the relevant Porsche service and operations schedule information at all times.
And once we complete your Porsche service we can update your cars Digital Service History (if applicable) on the Porsche digital service history system and provide you with a printed copy.
Bought your Porsche in the UK? We would be delighted to be your cars service agent on this side of the pond!
ALL WORK CAN BE PRE-ESTIMATED AND QUOTED FOR IN ADVANCE AND WE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH YOU BY EMAIL EXCLUSIVELY, INCLUDING INVOICE ISSUE, IF YOU ARE ON THE MOVE OR UNABLE TO TALK BY TELEPHONE.
- Porsche Oil Service
- Porsche Inspection Service
- Routine and Scheduled Servicing
- Diagnostics and Software Updates
- General Porsche Engine Repairs – All engines inc Flat 6
- Timing Belt and Chain Replacements
- Porsche Brake Service
- Turbo Replacements
- Porsche Air Conditioning System Service & Repair (including r1234yf gassed systems on newer cars)
- Porsche Gearbox Repairs (Manual, Automatic, Tiptronic and PDK)
- Clutch and Flywheel Replacements
- Cooling System Repairs
- Porsche Air Suspension Repairs including Cayenne and Macan Suspension Air Bags, Air Struts & Air Suspension Compressors
- Mechanical Suspension Repairs
- Braking System Repairs
- Porsche Brake Fluid Service
- Porsche Electrical Repairs
- Tyres – Porsche N Rated
- Insurance and Non-Insurance Body Repairs
- All Models catered for – 924, 944, 928, 911, 993, 996, 997, 991, 992, Boxster 986, Boxster 987, Cayman 986, Cayman 987, Boxster 718, Cayman 718, Panamera, Macan, Cayenne, GT4, GTS, Turbo, Turbo S.
When it comes to parts we use, we use both PORSCHE supplied parts and also OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
PORSCHE doesn’t just produce high-quality performance vehicles out of thin air. It relies on an extensive and impressive supplier network to provide the inputs for final assembly. These include a multitude of European and Worldwide parts and component manufacturers making parts such as suspensions, sensors, transmissions, tyres, engine components, air & liquid management systems, valve train parts, brakes, driveline assemblies, battery & electric charging components, camera & assistance systems, in car entertainment and many many more.
Many of these parts manufacturers, and many more, also sell parts they manufacture for fitment to Porsche cars directly into the after-sales market. We source these parts from the wholesale market and in most instances at substantially reduced prices to those of Porsche main dealers.
Because we are independent, we can often give our customers a choice of part brands allowing our customers to make informed and sensible decisions based on their individual requirements and needs while saving money!
We also have live, online access to Porsche’s EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) systems allowing us to identify parts and part numbers in the very same manner as a main Porsche dealer. This allows us to repair your vehicle with full viability and information on the correct parts and fitments.